S_espinoza_7…, Home Buyer in Jackson Heights, NY

Is it pet friendly, does it have an indoor garage that I can get a parking space without the wait? and does it have laundry facilities?

Asked by S_espinoza_773, Jackson Heights, NY Sun Jun 24, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3086954094--Jackson-Heights-N…

Answers

1
Maureen Mizu…, Agent, Ozone Park, NY
Mon Jun 25, 2012
I have to tell you, you waste a lot of time researching this way. You would do somuch better for yourself interviewing realtors and choosing one to help you find what you are looking for. In queens and Long Island all real estate offices that arew memberso of the Long Island Board of Realtors have access to selling everyones property listed for sale.
If you sit with a realtor you will have access to thousands of jproperties. They will get you credit ready, financed, and ready to go so when you find the right property youcan proceed immediately. This way you could take years checking properties one by one.
If you would like to talk further, I would be happy to assist you.
Maureen Mizuno
Exit Realty
(917)443-9880