Is This Is For Rent an How Much It Will Be For Rent?

Asked by Raul Lopez, Reading, PA Thu Feb 12, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Pennsylvania/Reading/sold/229839…

Answers

1
Valerie Mack…, Agent, Wyomissing, PA
Thu Feb 12, 2009
Raul:

This was a 2-unit (or multi-family) property sold in October 2008, which had a 2 bedroom unit projected to rent for $650 and a 3 bedroom unit projected to rent for $750 (neither unit was occupied at the time of sale to renters). I don't know if it the rental units are currently occupied or being rented - the property is not currently listed as a Rental on the Multiple Listing System, but sometimes investment owners use Property Managers who find renters for them through local print advertising or on Craigslist.org. I can certainly contact the real estate agent who helped the current owner purchase the property, if you would like to further your enquiries about possibly renting one of the units. You can contact me through my office at (484) 334-7542 or via e-mail.

I hope this answer is helpful to you.