Is Somers point or area close to somers point a good vacation area for 2nd homes? what is neigborhoods like?

Asked by De, North Wales, PA Sun Feb 15, 2009

Answers

4
Larry Sarlo, Agent, North Wildwood, NJ
Sun Feb 15, 2009
Very Nice area. Very close to Ocean City NJ some nice waterfront property in somers point also Atlantic city is very close as well. Some of the areas best restaurants located in Somers Point.
If you area looking to be off the islands but in a convenient nice area Somers Point is very nice. there are many areas in that same vicinity that are equally as nice also.

Larry Sarlo
Weichert Realtors
609-868-1171
Matthew & Ri…, Agent, Northfield, NJ
Mon Feb 16, 2009
Hi De,

If you want to be close to the beach but not on the islands Somers Point is a good option. It is closest to Ocean City. Plus Somers Point has great shopping and restaurant options and easy access to the parkway. Somers point has many older established neighborhoods. Mostly on smaller lots but still more space then you would have on the Islands and you can get more home for the money. On my website you can sign up for my Market Snapshot service and keep track of what homes are selling for in Somers Point. Best wishes on your search,

Matt
Web Reference:  http://havilandgroup.net
Laura Gianno…, Agent, Manahawkin, NJ
Sun Feb 15, 2009
You might also want to look at Margate and Ventor. Feel free to contact me for more info on these areas.

Laura Giannotta
Keller Williams Atlantic Shore
Michael Rayno, Agent, Cape May, NJ
Sun Feb 15, 2009
Somers Point is more of a primary residence town. The vacation areas would be Ocean City, Sea Isle City,Margate, Brigatine.
If you are interested in seeing what vacation properties are available please send me an email to "Mike.Rayno@prufoxroach.com" Include information such as # of Bedrooms, Proximity to beach & your Budget. I send you a list of properties.
Mike Rayno
800-815-1790