Is 1120 Hihimanu Street currently for sale? Sally @ Sallysunsetphoto@gmail.com

Asked by Sally Ross, Kihei, HI Sat Oct 1, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/1074235841-1120-Hihimanu-St-Kihei-H… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/1074235841-1120-Hihimanu-St-K…

Answers

5
kevin, , Kihei, HI
Sat Oct 1, 2011
FYI Kathleen Wilson is a full time, super knowledgeable agent who does a lot of business, and who has an office in the area. Aloha!
Katrina Wils…, Agent, Kihei, HI
Sat Oct 1, 2011
Aloha Sally,
This property just sold on 9/2/11 for: $1,050,000.
Are you interested only in this subdivision or would you
like to see other properties in the Kihei area?

Kind regards,
Kathleen Wilson
Kristina Ren…, Agent, Wailea, HI
Sat Oct 1, 2011
Hi Sally-
Hokulani Golf Villas is where 1120 Hihimanu is located- They are a new developement and the Developer still has units for sale. I was just up there a couple of weeks ago and there is some Great buys (even one that is not being held by the developer) There are some wonderful incentives-I would be happy to share my knowledge with you. I had a listing at HG and spent a lot of time there--this is hands down-my favorite complex in south maui-maybe all of maui!
They do allow pets (and I think two is the limit-but I will double check for you) meanwhile-would love to answer more questions about it-Mahalo and Aloha
Carol St. Jo…, Agent, Lahaina, HI
Sat Oct 1, 2011
Aloha Sally, that property closed on Sept/2/11. Is that your only interest on Maui property? Have you considered the westside, central, north, south or Upcountry? Do you want to purchase only in Kihei or that subdivision? There currently 5 other listings on that same street. I would love to show you any other properties. At you convenience. Mahalo and good luck in your search.

Carol St. John
Maui Showcase Properties
808.662.0660
Annettepardi…, , Maui County, HI
Sat Oct 1, 2011
There are 5 active listings right now on Hihimanu St, Kihei. I would be happy to show you these or any other properties you may be interested in. Just let me know! Thank you! :) Annette B. Pardini R(S), Millennium Realty Direct: 808.214.2213