Interested in this property. How do I contact the seller?

Asked by Derek, Charlotte, NC Mon Jan 19, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Michael Wilf…, Agent, Waxhaw, NC
Tue Jan 20, 2009
Hey Derek,

I agree with Michael. You should definitely have someone represent your best interest as a buyers agent. Any active agent can get you in the home to view the property. I would make sure that agent has had some experience with the short sale process or at least has a good mentor with experience.

One thing you should know about short sales are that things may not happen fast. Some go through the process very quickly and are approved while others may take months. Lately I have seen banks more apt to pushing deals through in order to get them off their books and deal with the new ones coming in.

This home in paritcular has spent a good amount of time on and off the market. Although it is one of the smaller homes in the neighborhood I believe it still offers a good value at the price listed.

Good Luck and feel free to ask me any further questions you may have, and about properties you may want to expense to you.

Michael Wilfong
0 votes
Kelli Sheppe, , Charlotte, NC
Mon Jan 19, 2009

I can show that home to you tomorrow if you like. It is vacant and is a short sale.

I recommend you use a buyer agent to see the property. The listing agent represents the seller. Since this home is a short sale, you should seriously consider having a Realtor representing your interests.

There is no added fee to have our team represent you as a buyer agent.


Michael and Kelli
0 votes
Cahill Miller…, Agent, Fort Mill, SC
Mon Jan 19, 2009
Eva is right. You should contact the listing agent. If you do not have a Buyer's Agent to represent you and would like to view the property with the help of an agent you may contact me through the link below. A buyer's agent can assist you in many things including negotiating an offer, and helping you through the buying and closing process. I am very familiar with this area and the neighborhood in particular. Best of luck.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Eva Foster, Agent, Camden, NC
Mon Jan 19, 2009

You will need to contact the agency that has this property listed. If you go to additional information you find a link to contact them.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more