Property Q&A in Boulder>Question Details

Heidi Mcclain, Other/Just Looking in Boulder, CO

Interest in exchanging Ken Caryl house for condo in Boulder?

Asked by Heidi Mcclain, Boulder, CO Sat Mar 28, 2009

We have a 7,000 sq. ft. house, on .9 acres, backing to open space in North Ranch, KC Valley, Littleton, value is approx. $1.3 mil. Looking for 2 bedroom condo in Boulder, handicap access. with light and outdoor living area, such as 1301 Canyon Blvd #405. Any interest in an exchange?

This question is about this property:…

Things are looking up in North Ranch. We have a recent sale over $800K and with the rebound in the stock market, homes prices will rise in the high end markets due to the increased activity in thiose markets. My partner Dave Treece and I have been agents/residents in KC for many years and if you look online for Ken Caryl, you will see that we are #1. What does that mean to you? It means that when folks are looking to buy, they call us....that means a lower cost to you. Give us a call and we can discuss our marketing and compensation package with you.
THEN...youj can buy just the right home in Boulder!
Kimberly Ryan
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 27, 2009