Property Q&A in Wilmington>Question Details

nbuono, Home Buyer in Wilmington, DE

If this home is still for sale, I would be very interested in looking at it and possibly making an offer. Please contact me at 302 834-8531

Asked by nbuono, Wilmington, DE Sun Mar 3, 2013

Evening number is 3023847607

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Delaware/Wilmington/sold/120323-…

Answers

3
Hi Mr. Buono
It appears that you are looking at a very special neighborhood - only one house has even transferred out of the original owners' family since these were built in the 1980's. Unfortunately none of the homes on the street is currently for sale. If you are only looking at this street, it may be difficult to come across a property for sale. If you are looking at similar types of homes in the area, I think that you may have a better chance in finding one. I will try to get ahold of you tomorrow to discuss your wants and needs in your new home. Otherwise, you can certainly try to reach me at your convenience at 302-562-0628. Have a great evening.......................chris

PS - see the link below for homes in the area
Web Reference: http://rem.ax/Vswe6N
2701 Charles Place was sold in 2011. Maybe this is not the home that you meant. I would be happy to help you. Please contact me 302 507-7740 or email julie.allport@prufoxroach.com
I would like it very much if you could call me at 302-834-8531 around 9:30 am tomorrow

Nick
Flag Sun Mar 3, 2013
Hi, I would be happy to find out if this property is still available. It appears that the property is for sale by owner. If you would like I could try and set up a meeting with the home owner and see if you could get in. Please give me a call at 302-299-3810 any time if you would be interested.