If this apt. is not available, why is it still on the market listing?

Asked by Elaine Gillespie, Chicago, IL Fri Mar 22, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental-community/9000049462/Wolcott-Gr…

Answers

8
Manuel Brown, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Mar 22, 2013
Hi Elaine,

This is very typical of 3rd party websites information goes on and is slow to be removed once no longer available. As Phillip stated complain to Trulia. Sometimes it is better to work with an experienced broker or leasing agent.

Best of luck.
Randall Lanc…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Mar 22, 2013
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Mar 22, 2013
Trulia has a ton of false or misleading stuff. If your looking for real time date, have your agent send it.
David Hanna, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Mar 22, 2013
A number of fields fall under active in our MLS, which provides the data to Trulia.
These include Attorney approval and Temporarily off market. Work with a Realtor who has access to up to date and correct property information.
Joe Schiller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Mar 22, 2013
nobody manages the rentals.. thats why people use agents
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Fri Mar 22, 2013
TRULIA is NOT the ultimate source of accurate info.

If you want up to date information work with a Realtor.
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Mar 22, 2013
Call them up and ask? They are looking for tenants so they throw in any ad to get calls. Perhaps complain to Trulia
JIM Michaels, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Mar 22, 2013
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you what I have in that area