If my home value has steadily increased to $401,000, how can it drop $21,000 in one day with no devaluation stats? Trulia is a joke!

Asked by Henry Boenning, Destin, FL Thu Jul 18, 2013

305 Holly Sy Destin Florida

Answers

3
Peter Mohyls…, Agent, Destin, FL
Fri Jul 19, 2013
Trulia has some very good tools to consider when using the site. It is among the fastest growing real estate web sites. It does have it's problems. You just discovered one of them. A professional can help you determine market valuse if you are interested in selling.
Donna Gentle, Agent, Destin, FL
Thu Jul 18, 2013
What are you basing the 'value' on?
Steven Gall, Agent, Destin, FL
Thu Jul 18, 2013
Your home should not have dropped on day by $21,000. Our market here in Destin has been on the incline. One possibility is a short sale or other distressed sale just occurred, and some of the website available weigh all sales the same. I specialize in the Destin area, and would be happy to do a free market analysis for your property if you are considering selling, or just for your information. My name is Steven Gall, my email is steven.gall@pelicanproperty.com, my website is http://www.destinand30ahomes.com, and my phone is 850-218-9009. You need to be in communication with an experience realtor. Some website information is outdated, and does not take into account what type of sale occurred. Example: A fair market value is not the same as a foreclosure or short sale. Fell free to contact me at any time. I look forward to HELPING you with any of you real estate needs. Have a great day, and I look forward to talking to you soon.