I would like to view this property and most likely make an offer based on the photos, location, and description. How would I go about doing this?

Asked by Dave Carlisle, New York, NY Fri Jul 13, 2012

I am looking to move within the next 1-3 months. I would like to expedite this process as I know this property may or may not be on the market for long. Please contact me ASAP to address this property.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3089111472-1025-Island-Ave-30…

Answers

9
Bill Hays, Agent, Cardiff, AL
Fri Nov 23, 2012
Hey Cyndy -

This question was asked back in July!!! Trulia has a funny way of recycling these questions and you just have to watch out for the dates when they were asked....
Cyndy Hamasa…, Agent, Carlsbad, CA
Fri Nov 23, 2012
Thank you Dave for your inquiry regarding my listing at 4106 Lemnos Way in Ocean Hills Country Club. Unfortunately, the property went into escrow last Tuesday, Nov. 13th. But there are other properties now on the market, and since I am a residential specialist I at times have access to listings before they are published on the MLS.

I look forward to your call or email.

Cyndy Hamasaki, GRI, CNE
DRE License #01390284
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
760.835.4050
cyndy@cyndyhamasaki.com
Sinead McAll…, Agent, Oceanside, CA
Sat Jul 14, 2012
Hi Dave!
Is this (Farenheit) the only complex you are interested in? Call me and I can go over some similar projects downtown that I think you would be interested in. Downtown San Diego is a really exciting and dynamic market, and you definitely want a knowledgeable agent to help navigate you through it! Also, with a short sale, moving in a set amount of time isn't always possible, so it would be best to look at some tradtional sales. :)

Thanks!
Sinead McAllister
Broker
McAllister Homes Real Estate
858-205-5215
brokermcallister@gmail.com
http://www.McAllisterHomes.com
Barbara Magu…, Agent, Del Mar, CA
Sat Jul 14, 2012
Dave,

As you know this is a short sale, you can always put in a "back up" offer. Many times the first offer does not make it through. As everyone has stated, it is best to work with an agent that can help you with process of purchasing your new home. It looks as though you are in New York, find a local San Diego Agent that is knowledgable of the area and short sales so you do not miss out on great opportunites.

You can go to my website to search local San Diego Homes for sale.

Barbara Maguire
Hector Gaste…, Agent, Coronado, CA
Sat Jul 14, 2012
Dave,

When buyers try to find a property without an agent, this is exactly what happens, you lose out on the property. Hire an agent, you don't have to pay us, and what we do and offer is priceless.

I would love to set you up on an automated list so you receive the real time inventory as it becomes available. The first step towards homeownership is being pre-approved, have you already taken care of that?

Hector R. Gastelum
Realty Executives Dillon
RE#01382940
(619) 954-2225
efax (619) 270-2516
125*142*10754
hectorgastelum@yahoo.com
Robert Boern…, Agent, El Cajon, CA
Fri Jul 13, 2012
Good evening Dave,
As Tina mentioned, the property status is now "contingent". If you really like that property, making a backup offer would certainly be an option.

Luckily, the downtown area has many other units available. Since there are quite a few different condo buildings in East Village, Little Italy, the Marina District, Gaslamp area, etc., getting familiar with the various offerings can take some time. HOA fees, pending special assessments, parking issues, concierge services and amenities differ greatly between buildings. If I can help streamline your search efforts, drop me an email or give me a call. I would be happy to help you find a downtown home.

Robert Boerner
Gecko Realty
(619) 977-2262
rboerner@geckofinancial.com
Tina Do, Agent, Del Mar, CA
Fri Jul 13, 2012
Hi Dave,

This property already accepted the offer and is waiting for bank approved on the short sales. It's currently not available. Please contact me at (858) 354-5194, I will help you to view other properties are similar to this property.

Tina Do
http://www.SanDiegoRealEstateView.com
Bill Hays, Agent, Cardiff, AL
Fri Jul 13, 2012
Hey Dave:

You question is chum in real estate agent infested waters. Any of the agents here can write an offer for you. And with this approach, in no time you will have a list of them courting you to be the one. Do you want just any agent? For your sake, I would hope not.

I would expect that you know at least a few people here in San Diego. I would suggest that you ask them if they have used a Realtor that they liked and thought did a good job for them and work from there.

And yes, as Colleen suggests, assuming you will be financing your purchase, you will need to get pre-qualified/pre-approved by a lender or your offer will not be taken seriously.

Bottom line, you will get out of this experience what you put into it. Do some homework yourself to maximize your return.

BeachBroker BIll
The Coastal Real Estate Perspective You Can Trust
(760) 525-8698
Colleen Webs…, , San Diego, CA
Fri Jul 13, 2012
Hi Dave,

If you're not planning on purchasing this property with cash, you'll want to contact a lender to get pre-approved.

You can contact me at (619) 786-7711 so we can discuss this in more detail.

Colleen Webster
DRE #01910276
(619) 786-7711