I would like to see a picture looking at the front of the house as well as the 'backyard' or back area of the house

Asked by Michelle, Davie, FL Thu Sep 23, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3027526509--Baybreeze-Way-Boc…

Answers

4
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Fri Sep 24, 2010
Michelle,

The house you are inquiring about is not on the market but if the street is Baybreeze Way it is located in Harbour Springs in Mission Bay. Just north of Boca Woods this is a fantastic little boutique community with a great location at the southwest corner of 441 and Glades Road. I do not see the previous listing or any photos that match those shown on Trulia.

One of the communities is our area that actually is a fairly well balanced market with 6 sales in the community over the past 12 months and only 4 active listings. This gives us about an 8 month's inventory and there is also another home currently under contract and waiting to close. The sales in the community have ranged from $227,000 for a single story home with 1,830 livable square feet featuring 4 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths up to $407,500 for a two story home with 2,983 livable square feet featuring 4 bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths.

The active listings start at $199,900 (which is a short sale list price that must be approved by lenders so you have to take it with a grain of salt) and go up to $419,000. These homes all appear to be in much better condition than the one you posted and if you would like me to forward the listings please do let me know. If you would like any additional information, or any others in Palm Beach County please feel free to contact me at your convenience and I would be most happy to provide you anything you need to make a knowledgable decision.

I hope this helps answer your question and if you need anything additional I am here to help.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference:  http://www.tompriester.com
Barbara Whit…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Thu Sep 23, 2010
Hi Michelle,
I did some further investigation of this home and saw that it has been sold. There are currently two other homes on the market in this neighborhood. If you would like some more information, please contact me at your leisure.

Barbara Whitehill
Broker
561-350-1915
Nicole Marks…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Thu Sep 23, 2010
Hi, Michelle. I think that I located the home you are interested in seeing. On the listing there is only one picture and it's the front of the home. If you send me your email address I will send it to you.

Nicole Marks Mason, Realtor
Web Reference:  http://www.buysellboca.com
Erv Fleishman, , Boca Raton, FL
Thu Sep 23, 2010
HI Michelle

It is only required that they post a picture of the front of a house. All other pictures are at the decision of the seller and listing agent.

For any help or more info, feel free to contact me.

Erv Fleishman
561 654 6116