I would like to rent this property but not sure if I should. Would lokie more info.?

Asked by Arneta Forde, Phoenix, AZ Fri Apr 5, 2013

When was this property last rented out? How long has it been vacant? Is this a foreclosure? Whats the story on this property?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3096167474-1500-E-Harvard-St-Ph…

Answers

3
Voices Member, , Phoenix, AZ
Fri Apr 5, 2013
arneta, like the previous agent, i also checked the mls and it's not available. if you're interested in renting, give me a call, interview me, i'll interview you and we'll see if we're a good fit for each other.

sammy hernandez, realtor
clients first realty, llc
(602) 622.0703 c.
sammydhernandez@yahoo.com
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Fri Apr 5, 2013
I don't see that this home is actively listed for rent on the MLS.
Thank you Jennie. I am enquiring for my son he's looking for a Studio in the Phoenix area somewhere in the Devonshire/Indian School area..I hope you will be able to help him.
Flag Fri Apr 5, 2013
Mrs. Holly B…, Agent, Spencer, IA
Fri Apr 5, 2013
Arneta,

This home does not seem to be listed by a Licensed Realtor; instead, a private owner. Call/Text: (480) 309-5100.

Are you currently working with an agent? You can work with any local Realtor to assist you in finding a rental. We can do tax record searches for our clients, show any home listed by another agent, and even take you to apartments. I suggest you reach out to a professional.