I would like to put in a bid on this home, $25,000.00 call if interested, (260)609-1668 my name is jay.

Asked by Jay, South Whitley, IN Sat Feb 14, 2009

This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1073414104-306-W-Wayne-St-Sou…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Erik Armstro…, , 47802
Sat Feb 14, 2009
You need to submit an actual offer in writing if you are interested in a property. Your offer should include proof of funds, or a pre-qualification letter, as well as a certified check of earnest money. Before you submit an offer at 1/3 of the asking price you should consult a REALTOR to find out what the market value of the property is. HUD cases are especially difficult and you will need the experience of a REALTOR.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more