I would like to know what is meant by the flexible terms?

Asked by Chapman, San Marco, Jacksonville, FL Sun Feb 1, 2009

This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1066757679-1714-N-Market-St-J…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Dp2, , Virginia
Sun Feb 1, 2009
Basically, the seller is selling a property that probably needs some TLC, and the seller appears to be willing finance (using a wrap [aka subject-to mortgage, lease-option [aka rent-to-own], etc) the purchase 100%. These types of contracts are straight-forward; a mortgage is a mortgage. The only difference here is that the seller--instead of a traditional lender--will finance the purchase.

This will be a win-win for both the buyer and seller, because the seller will receive more money, and will be able to sell the property sooner. The buyer won't need to qualify with another lender for the loan, and the buyer will most likely have to deposit less money upfront.
0 votes
Blaine Rabe, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Sun Feb 1, 2009
Flexible terms from the seller could mean anything from the owner providing the financing to rent to own, a type of owner financing. They want to sell that bad boy!
Web Reference:  http://www.blainerabe.com
0 votes
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Sun Feb 1, 2009
By reviewing direct link you provided could be seller willing do owner financing with terms working on behalf of all parties. Have your buyers agent investigate more these types of contracts can be tricky, unless you have your own lender.
Web Reference:  http://www.lynn911.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more