I would like to know the lot rent on this house in Red Hill Estates-Or-do you own the land-what are the total of monthly fees here?

Asked by Helen Deverin, Boiling Springs, SC Mon Apr 5, 2010

We have a house on the market in SC-trying to move back to Pa.Very poor market in SC right now.We are familiar with Red Hill Estates from about 4 yrs ago.Have seen many of the newer models there.Would prefer a situation where we own the land,but this type of home is fine-we're 60 ,just the 2 of us-retired.We want a newer home-no fixers-1200 sq ft minimum,must be ranch style.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1084604086-654-Walnut-Ct-Red-…

Answers

4
Bev Kalb, Agent, Bally, PA
Tue Apr 6, 2010
Hi Helen,
Yes, as the other Realtors have stated the lot rent is $419.00 per month. In Red Hill Estate the lot rent can vary lot to lot. I have lived in the Upper Perkiomen area my entire life and am very familiar with Red Hill Estates. There are rules and regulations to consider as well which you may or may not take issue with.
One newer rule is that you may not have a dog over 30 lbs. There are other manufactured homes for sale in the area that are on their own land but the price is higher because you own the ground. I would be happy to send you some additional properties for your review. Please feel free to contact me or view the entire area multiple listings at our website.
Bev Kalb
Century 21 Longacre Realty
610-845-6000 office 610-442-6897 direct
http://www.century21longacre.com
Cheryl R. Su…, , Schwenksville, PA
Mon Apr 5, 2010
Hi Helen, $419 is to rent the lot. You only own the home. If you are looking to own the land, this home won't work. If you are looking for home listing, I can send some to your email directly. The listings show what is included in the monthly fee, if any.

Cheryl Supplee
Coldwell Banker Preferred
716 Dekalb Pike
Blue Bell, Pa 19473
(610) 812-6575
csupplee@cbpref.com
Pam Bell, , Royersford, PA
Mon Apr 5, 2010
Helen,
Hello. I live in Green Lane and lived in Red Hill for 10 years. I am very familiar with these homes. The lot rent on the house is $419.00 a month. I can find out for you what that includes, possibly sewer. I can certainly help you find something in the area but would like to hear more specifically what you are looking for. You can go to my website to search for homes in the area as well. What is your time frame for moving? Feel free to email or call me with any questions. I look forward to helping you find a new home.
Terrence Cha…, Home Owner, Allentown, PA
Mon Apr 5, 2010
Lot rent on this property is $419 per month. You can call or email me to discuss exactly what you are looking for and how I may assist you in finding home for you.

Terrence Charest, e-Pro®
REALTOR®
Century 21 Associates
905 Easton Road
Willow Grove, PA 19090
Cell (Preferred): 877.614.1494
Office: 215.659.5250
Fax: 215.659.5550

http://www.HomesForFreedom.com
tcharest@HomesForFreedom.com
“Giving to Those Who Gave”