I would like to know the bills on this house, such as: taxes, gas, ele,water and so on. Thank You.

Asked by Len Lucente, Myrtle Beach, SC Thu Mar 3, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1089623469-8761-Monaco-Cir-My…

Answers

5
Eshoppe, Home Owner, Myrtle Beach, SC
Tue Mar 8, 2011
I know when no one is there , because we just use it as a vacation home the water bill including trash pick up in only 30.00 a month & the light bill is around 30.00 also . The HOA dues are 190.75 a month The
area is quite & its only 8 blocks back from the beach You can walk there. The realestate agent was wonderful & his name is Jason Rayan with Remax Realty on 38th Ave North .
r
Christine Ho…, Agent, Surfside Beach, SC
Thu Mar 3, 2011
Len,
I would be happy to assist you. That particular is sold as I see you have been told. Give me a call if you have any other questions or if you would like me to send you homes that meet your criteria.
Lisa Belcher, Agent, Fountain Inn, SC
Thu Mar 3, 2011
Unfortunately, this listing already sold. However, there are some other listings available in The Grande Dunes at comparable prices. Please send me a quick message with your email, so I can forward additional opportunities for your consideration. My team and I look forward to working with you!

Lisa Belcher, Realtor Associate
Beach Investment Group Team Leader
Keller Williams Realty Myrtle Beach
843-742-1740 direct
lisa@beachinvestmentgroup.com
http://www.beachinvestmentgroup.com
Mike Guerndt, , Myrtle Beach, SC
Thu Mar 3, 2011
Hi Len, This home has sold already, but email me mguerndt@sc.rr.com I could find you something similar! Thanks Mike
Ben Guyton, Agent, Myrtle Beach, SC
Thu Mar 3, 2011
Len,

The property you have inquired about has been sold. I apologize that the listing has not been updated to reflect the status of the home. There are other properties that are similar to this home and in the same price range. Taxes for a home will vary depending on if it is classified as a second home or primary residence. There is also a reduction in the tax assessment once you reach a specific age group. Other expenses would be association dues that cover amenities, common grounds, guard gate, etc. When you are considering a property your Realtor can pull past year electric bills, water and get a good idea of insurance costs.

If you need anything more you can always email us directly at info@benguyton.com
We wish you all the best in your home search!