I would like to know if I could get more pictures of this house?

Asked by Shana Basner, 48624 Fri Dec 26, 2008

I would like some interior pictures the outside is very very nice but I would like to see the house from the inside to see what it looks like as far as color and the kitchen and rooms inside the house. Thank you so much
--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/40758833-4515-Eoff-St-Wheelin…

Answers

2
Margie Lucey, , Wheeling, WV
Fri Apr 22, 2011
Maude,

Please email me if you are still interested in this property. i will do my best to get answers to your questions, pictures, etc.

Margie
mlucey@howardhanna.com
Maude, Home Buyer, 26003
Tue Dec 30, 2008
I have been looking for a house for a few months now, and one thing I have learned is that you can not trust the pictures. They are like Glamour Shots for real estate. If I ever join Match.com, I will have a realtor take my picture. Also, there is much truth in you pay for what you get. A $21,000 house in a neighborhood where the ther houses are going for over $100,000 sounds too good to be true. I am not one to disillusion anyone. I would love to find such a deal and have it be real.