I would like to get more information about this property. I am looking to purchase this house as soon as I can

Asked by Jason, Los Angeles, CA Sun Mar 29, 2009

I would like to get more information about this property. I am looking to purchase this house as soon as I can see it. Please contact me at albanyxchange23@yahoo.com

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1071989493-Single-Family-Home…

Answers

1
Cynthia Flem…, Agent, Laguna Niguel, CA
Mon Mar 30, 2009
This is not a listing in Laguna Beach. I could tell by one look at the photo, that this was not a home in Laguna. I don't know how this was added to Trulia, but I am going to let them know. I called Matt who's contact information is listed and he said it's not his listing and he has nothing in Laguna or any of the towns around, i.e. Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel. Lately there has been a lot of misinformation on Trulia...not sure how this is happening? I can send you all of the active listings in Laguna if you're interested and you can avoid getting all of these 'Notice of Default' and misinformation. If you see any properties you're interested in viewing, let me know. I live and work in Laguna Beach and I'd be happy to help you in your home search.