I would like to bid on this property do you know when the auction is? Could I possibly see photos of the property?

Asked by Judy Casey Blye, Irvine, CA Sat Nov 3, 2012

My name and email judy.blye@yahoo.com 808 283-7821

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3097709724--Carob-Irvine-C…

Answers

2
Jackie Moody, Agent, Irvine, CA
Wed Nov 28, 2012
Hi Judy - I just saw your question about that property. I work and live in this community in Irvine where Carob is located and know it well. If you have not been able to get a propeprty, I would be happy to help you find one and in this community if you like. I have a lot of experience in real estate and can save you time and money. Hope to hear from you. Marty Elliott 949
-202-8056
Bob Phillips, Agent, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Sat Nov 3, 2012
According to the listing agent, the owner has received a loan modification and has taken the property off the market. ( MLS # CNT-F12122048, #6 Carob, in Irvine.) Good for them!

Many - if not most - of Trulia's "foreclosure" property "listings" never get to the point of being auctioned off.

Are you prepared to pay cash, for a property at a Trustee's Sale? If so, you can subscribe to services such as Foreclosure Radar.

If not, just align yourself with a good Realtor, who specializes in the area you're targeting. ( MY area, for an example, is around Coto de Caza, and South O.C., where I've served for over 36 years!)

Good luck in your search!