rosenmolina7, Home Buyer in Rockport, TX

I would like some info on the person seller is it the same owner as 708 N Austin? Is it the same owner?

Asked by rosenmolina7, Rockport, TX Mon Mar 26, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1033816327-702-N-Austin-St-Ro…

Answers

1
Alex R Johns…, Agent, Fulton, TX
Mon Mar 26, 2012
Thank you for the inquiry. Unfortunately, this home is no longer on the market. Evidently it was withdrawn from the market & the 'link' from the mls never 'terminated' with Trulia. In fact, if you go to the photos of this listing & then scroll to bottom of page, you'll find the "Google" street view where the home no longer looks the way it does in these photos.

I'm happy to help find another home for you, just email me what you're looking for to: lynn@lynnjohnsonrealty.com. ALSO, visit my blog by searching REALTORS in Rockport or Fulton, TX. Visit my profile where you'll find a tab to my blogs @ Lynn Caison Johnson. Look forward to hearing from you again.
Lynn