I would like more information on the home on Jackson St,.Norton, MA. I have registered with RealtyTrac. The site does not provide any information

Asked by Mommy, 32909 Tue Jan 17, 2012

Please help me find out how I can get information & see the place. It's rather confusing, is this for sale or is it an Auction?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3073423612--Jackson-St-Nor…

Answers

7
Heath Coker, Agent, Falmouth, MA
Thu Jan 19, 2012
Find a local pro and stop waiting time on the websites that want you to pay for infor you can get for free - with or without a real estate professional. In MA the info you seek on foreclosures can be easily obtained using the registry of deeds. However, a real estate pro will save more time and expense than you think you are saving by avoiding them.
Carol Leonard, Agent, Norton MA 02766, MA
Wed Jan 18, 2012
I would be happy to help you with your search. I work in the Jack Conway Real Estate office in Norton.
My direct line is 508-409-5188 or email cleonard@jackconway.com Carol Leonard.
Joyce Lin, Agent, Leominster, MA
Wed Jan 18, 2012
My Broker Owner was a Designated Agent in an Area also, she no longer is.

Work with a Buyer Agent, you won't regret it!

j
Heidi Zizza, Agent, Framingham, MA
Wed Jan 18, 2012
I agree with Louis. Realty Trac posts information as homes that have been served foreclosure notice. It may not yet be owned by thhe bank. Check http://www.masslandrecords.com. I would look elsewhere
Aaron Wluka, Agent, Easton, MA
Wed Jan 18, 2012
I'd rather not post on here how RealtyTrac works, it would be unprofessional. I won't try to sell you, I'll just explain why you won't find the information your looking for. 508-333-5588
Louis Wolfs…, Agent, Needham, MA
Wed Jan 18, 2012
Surprise, Realty Trac this is not a case where you get what you pay for.

If you truly want to buy a property and get the best deal, hire a buyers agent, they will work like a dog, get you all the comps. show you things that may not be on the market, guide you thru the process, help you find the best home inspector, if you need an attorney, find you one that is an expert in real estate, and the best part for you. ITS FREE their fee is what is being offered by the seller as a co-operatiing fee.
Aaron Wluka, Agent, Easton, MA
Wed Jan 18, 2012
I USED to be the RealtyTrac designated agent for this area. Give me a call, I would be happy to explain why you can't find the information your looking for anywhere. My cell phone number is 508-333-5588.

Aaron Wluka, Realtor
Weichert Realtors
Briarwood Real Estate
31 Belmont Street
South Easton, MA 02375