I would like more information about this property. In what condition is the house?

Asked by Bradley Dehaan, Dacono, CO Wed Jan 30, 2013

email me to erikadehaan@yahoo.com

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3077851885--Clipper-Ct-Bou…

Answers

3
Art Schwadron, Agent, Boulder, CO
Thu Jan 31, 2013
The house address is 4116 Clipper Ct. It was foreclosed on by US Bank went back to them at the Public Trustee Foreclosure sale last February. At this point, a year later, they appear to be just sitting on it and haven't yet listed it for sale. Homes like this that have been foreclosed on by the mortgage holder but not listed for sale are known as 'shadow inventory'. I expect they will list it for sale at some point in the future but don't know when or why they wait so long. Honestly I'm not sure that looking at unlisted foreclosures is an easy way to find a house or a deal.
Art
Shelley Janes, Agent, Boulder, CO
Wed Jan 30, 2013
Art is right, unfortunately this listing doesn't exist. Sorry we couldn't help you!
Art Schwadron, Agent, Boulder, CO
Wed Jan 30, 2013
Unfortunately there are no homes listed for sale on Clipper court in Boulder ether now or any time in the past year. I wish we knew more about the address so I could help further.
Art