I went to the bank last week to open up a checking account and ended up getting preapproval to purchase a home. Need FHA listings in Union County.

Asked by ladee1017, Rahway, NJ Tue Apr 24, 2012

Answers

1
Gina Chirico, Agent, Fairfield, NJ
Tue Apr 24, 2012
I'm sure your bank explained that FHA is a type of financing. If you are buying a single family home, it shouldn't matter as much as to the type of financing so you can basically search for homes or an agent can send you a list of homes in your price range. Your price range is important at this point. I'm sure if they approved you, they told you what amount you can afford up to.

If you are buying a condo then thats a different story. Condo complexes must be FHA approved in order to buy a condo with FHA money. Again, an agent would need to know your price range in order to send you listings.

I cover many parts of Union County so free to contact me directly to discuss your options.

Gina Chirico, Sales Associate
Lattimer Realty
973-715-1158 cell
973-575-6353 ext 17 office
Gina@GinaChiricoRealEstate.com