I was writing to see if the home at 3019 Rustic Mill Drive, Apex was still available. Thanks

Asked by lyndsaybell29, Apex, NC Thu May 10, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3066985202-3901-Rustic-Mill-D…

Answers

2
Emina Wayne, Agent, Cary, NC
Thu May 10, 2012
Hi Lyndsay,

Yes, the answers below are correct in that 3901 Rustic Mill Drive closed last month. This is a lovely area in southern Wake County which borders Cary. There are other communities nearby that have similar features to this home. Did you particularly like the location or are you open to other areas? My office is nearby, just a few minutes away on Kildaire Farm Road. Would love to help you! Warm Regards, Emina
Cat Kearns, Agent, Cary, NC
Thu May 10, 2012
I'm sorry but 3901 Rustic Mill sold last month fore $272K, if that is the home you are referring to. I'll be glad to assist you in my area of specialty which is Southwest Wake County. Please call, text or email for a list of available homes or I can put your criteria into a inquiry to continue to send you new or changed listings that will be emailed to you. Thanks for your question. Cat Kearns REMAX United