I was wondering what is the sale price for the house at 645 Baker Road in Virginia Beach, Va.

Asked by Brenda Byrd, Virginia Beach, VA Tue May 11, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Virginia/Virginia_Beach/sold/161…

Answers

4
Anja Howard, , Virginia Beach, VA
Tue May 11, 2010
Hello Brenda,

What features did you like about this house/location? I would be glad to help you find available homes that fit what you are looking for in Virginia Beach.

Best wishes,

Anja Howard
Rick Giannas…, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Tue May 11, 2010
Brenda, 645 Baker is currently not on the market. However, 490 Baker Rd. is? It is 300 square feet larger and has 4 bedrooms but it has an extra full bath with 2 1/2 baths. It is listed at $190,000.00. Please come check it out on my site at http://www.ListandSellMyHouse.com.

You can search by listing number if you like, zip code, city, High School or whatever you prefer. The listing number for 490 Baker Rd. is 0940401. Please call me anytime if you need help, I am here for you.

Rick Giannascoli
Blu Skyy Realty
Cell 757-572-0672
MARIE DEPEDRO, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Tue May 11, 2010
That house is not listed on the Multiple Listing Service which is the data base that we use. Maybe for sale by owner. However there is a lot of other properties for sale in that specific area. Let me know if I can assist you any further.
Marie De Pedro
757 270.1623
Wayne Goodman…, , Norfolk, VA
Tue May 11, 2010
Hello Brenda. 645 Baker Road, which is a 4BR, 1.5ba townhome with 1396 sf in Lake Edward, is not currently listed for sale in our system. It is possible that it may be for sale by owner, but it is not in our MLS.

Please let me know if I can provide further information or assistance.

Wayne Goodman
wayne.goodman@longandfoster.com