I was wondering how many square feet this house is? Thx.

Asked by Rachel, Chicago, IL Mon Jan 11, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1067081294-1827-W-Warner-Ave-…

Answers

5
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Jan 11, 2010
Rachel,
As you can see the property has long been sold. If you are serious about buying, I would hire an experienced buyers agent. This way you will always have someone to go to when you have questions like this. Remember, as a buyer, using a buyers agent is free to you!

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlamericorp@aol.com
708-250-2696
Brendan Kott…, , Chicago, IL
Mon Jan 11, 2010
Rachel,

The Square footage is not listed on on the MLS and the Cook County Assessor's Office says 617 which is clearly wrong. The MLS, however, does list the individual rooms and their sizes. Based on calculating and totaling these figures, the home should be approx. 1200-1300 square feet above ground. There is also a full, unfinished basement, that should be 600-700 sf.

Unfortunately the home did sell in April 2009.

I hope this was helpful. If you are still looking, I would be more than happy to help you find a home. Trulia is a very incomplete and often incorrect source of home listings because it is not regularly updated when things are sold, taken off the market or put on the market. It really will save you time and frustration to work with an agent. I don't charge you for my services, they are paid by the seller at closing.

If you are interested, I can set up a personalized search that will automatically send you all properties that meet your criteria. It only takes about 5 minutes to set up, and they will be sent to you by e-mail daily or weekly, however you would like. I can also easily get any information on the properties either in my database or by simply calling the listing agent since I have their phone number.

Please, call or email me if you have any other questions.

Cheers,
Brendan Kottenstette
DMD Chicago Realty
773-633-1425
bk@dmdhchicago.com
Web Reference:  http://www.dmdchicago.com
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Jan 11, 2010
This house sold last April!! Trulia is a poor site to search for property....too much outdated & incomplete information. Try realtor.com or just about any web site, from any Broker.....like mine, if you are not ready to work with an agent.

philip
Harry Maisel, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Mon Jan 11, 2010
Rachel,

Hello. This property closed April 20, 2009. The MLS sheet did not list a square footage. If you wanted to see updated MLS listings, go to my site http://www.thechicagohome.com and you can see what is currently listed.
Sometimes on Trulia, there are expired or closed properties listed.

Harry
Mark Malave, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Jan 11, 2010
The assessor records indicate 617 sf above grade. Seems a little small, sometimes their information is not accurate.