I was the Realtor that dealt with this property and was wondering if there was a way to input my information on this Property of 4304 E. 5th Street.

Asked by Erica Handley, Long Beach, CA Fri Jun 28, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Long_Beach/sold/46855…

Answers

3
Alex Montelo…, Agent, Seal Beach, CA
Mon Jan 13, 2014
Once you are logged into your Trulia Account, go to Listings and enter the listing as sold. It will ask you whether you were the selling agent or the listing agent. You can also enter all of the sold listings that you have had in your career. It will help boost your profile.
Nick Resendez, Agent, Cerritos, CA
Fri Jun 28, 2013
If you are trying to put your information on it in Trulia you can go to the listings tab from the drop down menu under your name in the top right corner and "claim" the listing
Emily Knell, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Fri Jun 28, 2013
I don't know what you mean by "dealt" but, if you were the buyer agent & the MLS sheet does not reflect that you can go to the Listing Agent's Broker who may be able to modify even a Closed MLS sheet through the Board of Realtors, so it's properly reflected for you & shows up as a Closed sale in your property history report.