Kristy Goodw…, Other/Just Looking in Rio Rancho, NM

I want to rent this house (1310 Mountain Vista Dr rio rancho nm), how can I do that?

Asked by Kristy Goodwin, Rio Rancho, NM Sat Mar 7, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1075065410-1310-Mountain-Vist…

Answers

2
Jim Rook, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Wed Mar 30, 2011
I see that your house is listed. Did you try to contact a property management company? I'm wondering how that has gone.

From where I see that it is located, you must have a great view of the Sandia's. I have not been in that development, but will take a drive by to see the location and views.

Are you going to be moving out of town when you get your house either sold or rented?

If you have any questions, you can contact me at the following email address:
james.rook@coldwellbankerlegacy.com

Jim Rook
Susan Agosti…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Tue Dec 21, 2010
First you need to contact a Property Management Company. They in turn will come and take a look at the house and do an analysis on how much rent you can get per month. They will charge a fee to handle your property, but it can be worth it. They will run a credit report and make sure their credit is worthy of renting a home and they will check their previous history with rentals. They will also make sure the rent is collected on a monthly basis and some property managers will also "drop" in to inspect the house to make sure it is being kept up.

Good Luck!!