I want to purchase a home right away, i am a first time home buyer and wanted to know how would I use..

Asked by Chris, 19135 Wed May 20, 2009

How i would use the stimulus for the first time home buyer down as a down payment for the home, since my family needs to find a comfortable pricing for the home and do you know any grants as well for purchasing a home?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1079355730-8854-Fairfield-St-…

Answers

3
Judi Wolfson, Agent, Margate, PA
Mon May 25, 2009
This is the best time for 1st time homebuyers. You can receive $8000 that may be used as part of your down payment or for your closing costs. There are also speacial mortgage programs avalable to you.
The first thing to do is a find a mortgage person that will work wth the Realtor, that you'd like to represent you (there is no cost for a Realtor to represent you). I'd be glad to work for you and have my mortgage person pre-qualify you and tell you about all the programs for which you qualify.

Just give me a call at 800-399-5834
Kemberley, , Philadelphia, PA
Thu May 21, 2009
There are many grants available based on your income and situation. There are also some employers that provide downpayment assistance for home purchases.

Kem Bailey Smith
Keller Williams Main Line Realty
610-520-0100
267-972-3879
Dawn Fussell, Agent, Phila, PA
Wed May 20, 2009
Hi Chris

I would suggest you find a Realtor that will help you with your journey to home ownership. This is a lot to explain and it would be better to talk in person.

Dawn Fussell
215-356-3926
dawn.fussell@realestate.com