Property Q&A in Deer Valley>Question Details

Isabel Saman…, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

I want to pay cash for this home, would it be any lower?

Asked by Isabel Samaniego, Phoenix, AZ Tue Jul 10, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3086413294-3014-W-Runion-Dr-P…

Answers

9
Someone already beat you to it. Regarding getting a lower price for cash... not in this price range. Most every buyer is a cash buyer and there is a lot of competition. Nearly 40% of all homes purchased in 2012 were by cash buyers. Plus, the average sale price for a home under $100,000 is above the asking price.

Hope this info helps... Gene
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 10, 2012
It is a HUD home. HUD is sold by auction and goes to highest bidder.This one is already under contract.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 10, 2012
The price range of under $50,000 is highly competitive. This home already went under contract. Since the home was only listed for 10 days and HUD ended their bidding period, I would estimate that it went under contract above list price.
Isabel,

Cash is definitely King in this market and most homes in this price range are being purchased with cash and normally above the asking price. This doesn't mean you can't make an offer below asking, but it does mean you won't get the home in most cases.

This is a HUD repo, which they have already accepted an offer. Normally they will have several other offers that are willing to go into back up position from the initial bid cycle. At this point you would have to wait and see if the property has the buyer pull out of the purchase and then the property would either go to a back up offer that they currently have or it would go back on the market for a new bid cycle.

If we can be of assistance in your home search, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Brenda

Ron & Brenda Cunningham
West USA Realty
602-980-3133
Ron 602-499-0694

*** Recognized in the Phoenix Business Journal as "One of the Top 50 Realtors in the Valley" ***

Search for homes through the Official active FlexMLS IDS link from our website for FREE:
http://www.CunninghamHomesAZ.com
Isabel - "Probably!" A 'reasonable' offer AND a quick close will result on a very good deal for both parties.

Without giving away the store, I hope that answered your question.

JW
This home is a HUD home, there is an offer in place.
This is a HUD home and goes to the highest bidder. This one is under contract but there are more available. There is also a lot of cash buyers out there and the market is moving fast. Let me know if you need help, I am here.
Tricia Manara
Licensed CA Broker
Licensed AZ Realtor
Hi Isabel,

First, the only way to affimatively answer your question about any home is to make an offer. The Seller will, in essence, tell you whether a cash offer will lower the price.

Second, about this home specifically, it is listing as "Pending." It may be possible to submit a "back-up" offer (I would need to call the listing agent to confirm), but for now it may be better to look at other purchase options.

Please call or email me anytime!

Always in your service,

Michelle Renée Mozell
PO Box 897
Bodega Bay, California 94923
602 292-0753 Cell
480 452-0640 eFax
mmozell@cox.net

Sonoma Coast Living, Realtor®
DRE License 01879859
575 Highway One
Bodega Bay, California 94923
707 875-2500 SCL Office
707 875-3242 SCL Fax

HomeSmart, Associate Broker
20860 North Tatum Blvd.
Suite 140
Phoenix, Arizona 85050
480 443-7400 HS Office
480 664-4357 HS Fax
Currently homes in this price range have been selling above the list price. If you would like to receive comps in the area I can send those to you.

Dawn Richardson
480.274.0021
http://www.thedawnteam.com