Jaison Chali…, Both Buyer and Seller in Perry Hall, MD

I want to know , whats the average cost for 4 beds and 2 bath home in Newark , NJ ?

Asked by Jaison Chalise, Perry Hall, MD Sat Jul 13, 2013

Andrew Tisellano’s answer
33 single family homes have sold on the MLS in the last year with at least 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths
The prices range from $40k for a distressed home on Newark ave to $320k for a brick Ranch on Florida ave.

The average price is $150k but it all depends on the neighborhood and condition.
Invite me in for a free Market analysis of your home or come to my office for a free Home buyers consultation.
Best wishes in either case.
Is there a specific neighborhood or area in Newark that you are interested in?
There is no average cost as prices range per area.

Feel free to contact me if you want to discuss further. Thanks

Laquita Baez
Licensed Realtor in NJ and GA
Weichert Realtors
474 Morris Ave Summit, NJ
Mr poalella said it best my friend, there are no quick fix for that answer, in every market, block to block there are always going to be price differences,so best of luck in your search and a wonderful desire to be a home owner.
Impossible to answer. You have to narrow it down to the exact neighborhood, and even then the price varies widely with respect to the prevalence of short sales and foreclosures. In areas like Ironbound and Forest Hills the values vary block to block depending on what is in the immediate vicinity. Asking the average price in Newark is similar to asking the average price in Queens. There is no useful answer.

And now... see below... the parade of responses from helpful agents who will offer similar vague answers along with their offer of service and love!