I've just started looking but saw this home and like it. Is it possible to see it?

Asked by matt.allegrucci, Morristown, NJ Mon Apr 15, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3014747517-16-Canfield-Rd-Mor…

Answers

13
Laquita Baez, , New Jersey
Fri Apr 19, 2013
Since this home is under contract Matt, would you like assistance with finding and viewing another fine home in this area?

Laquita Baez
Weichert Realtors
973.687.7095
Cathy Lutz, Agent, Morristown, NJ
Wed Apr 17, 2013
Hi Matt- Well, I just heard from the listing agent that the on 16 canfield is under contract. There were multiple offers on the home as it was priced extremely well for what it offered.
I would be happy to meet with you for a buyer's consultation when convenient for you so we can discuss your otheri interests, needs or wants in a home and go through the details of the purchasing process. I am conveniently located on madison Avenue across from the Morristown hospital.
Give me a call any time....973-886-5318.
I look forward to meeting you and have a great day!
Cathy Lutz
Keller Williams Realty Metropolitan
55 Madison Avenue
Morristown, NJ
973-886-5318
Sal Petrosino, Agent, Morristown, NJ
Wed Apr 17, 2013
Hi Matt,

Thank you for taking an interest in the property on Canfield Road in Morristown. I would be happy to show it to you at a time that is conveinant. Please feel free to call me or email me to set up a time for a preview.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sal Petrosino
RE/MAX - Hall of Fame
Direct - (973) 449-4932
Email - Spetrosino@aol.com
Linda Moran, , Basking Ridge, NJ
Tue Apr 16, 2013
Hi Matt,
I can show you this home today. Please call 908-380-0090
Linda
Cathy Lutz, Agent, Morristown, NJ
Mon Apr 15, 2013
It's a special home Matt and may have the things you are searching for. it is also located next door to the beautiful estate that was home to the Mansion in May last year. it is a beuatiful street and in a wonderful location within walking distance to the train if that is an added benefit. Call me for this or any other property. I'd like to know more about how I can help you.
Suzanne MacD…, Agent, Succasunna, NJ
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Aw, what the heck, I'll throw my hat into the ring. Feel free to call me at 201-602-4458 or email at smacdowell@kw.com,
Hey Sue. LIFO. Last in First Out. Hope all is well.
Flag Mon Apr 15, 2013
Armin Lusiny…, Agent, Short Hills, NJ
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Hi Matt,
I'd be happy to help you with the showing of this or any other property in Morris, Essex and Union counties. I would also like to share some additional information about this property that could help in negotiating the best price.
Feel free to contact me directly.

Cheers!
Armin Lusinyants,
917-626-9420
http://armin.kwrealty.com
Cheryl Schuck, Agent, Montville, NJ
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Matt, we can schedule an appointment at your convenience. Please either call or email me to set up a time. 973-727-7626 or RealtorSchuck@gmail.com
Albert Baron…, Agent, Chatham, NJ
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Matt: This is a really cool home. There is a horse carriage turn around from the original house which has been incorporated into the renovated space. The carriage turnaround is all red brick with red brick walls and flooring.
Albert Baron…, Agent, Chatham, NJ
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Just give me a call and I can schedule an appointment. I am the Morristown expert!
973-610-2621.
Melissa Silva, Agent, Watchung, NJ
Mon Apr 15, 2013
When would you like to go? I work right down the street from it.

Melissa Siva
Weichert Realtors
realestate.mel.s@gmail.com
201-527-7313
Jeremy Gulish, Agent, Morristown, NJ
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Hi Matt,

I've seen the home it is spacious, unique design and also has an additional guest house at the back of the property. It is also located close to my office so I'd be happy to set up an appointment any time that would be convenient for you.

Feel free to email me or call me on my cell phone 908-303-0926.

Warmly,
Jeremy
http://www.openingdoorsnj.com
Katrina Vita…, Agent, Morristown, NJ
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Please feel free to contact me and we can set up an appointment.

Katrina Vitale
c-973-886-6589
e-katrinav@kw.com