Property Q&A in Flemingsburg>Question Details

Sherie Ballew, Renter in 41041

I typed in houses for rent in this zip code. I'm a single disabled woman. Looking for lower price rental home. Thanks so much.

Asked by Sherie Ballew, 41041 Thu Dec 23, 2010

I need to move near my family in Flemingsburg,KY. I am single and on disability. I have excellent rental history and credit. My income in low, but I always pay it on time. I currently live in Michigan and my health is failing. I am all alone up here. Please I am begging, can anyone help me find a home there in Flemingsburg? I would be so grateful. Thank you so much.

This question is about this property:…

Hi Sherie. I am a real estate agent in Flemingsburg, Ky. with Diamond Realty, and I would be glad to try and assist you in moving to the area. You can e-mail me at to provide me with some additional details of the type of property that may interest you.

Tina Raikes, Agent
Diamond Realty
Have you tried the USDA mortgage program for Flemingsburg Area? It is a zero down option and goes down to a 620 credit score ...Let me know if you are interested. You can check out by website at for the guidelines or email at