I thought this property sold months ago, was told that by several realtors......

Asked by Debra, 92397 Fri Jan 2, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1070395764-Single-Family-Home…

Answers

2
Claudia Roth…, Agent, Apple Valley, CA
Thu Jan 8, 2009
Hi Debra,

I just checked the MLS and it looks like this house was only on the market for 11 days and closed escrow on 12/9/08 and sold for $355,000. It was listed at $335,000 when it went into escrow and the seller contributed $6,000 for the buyer's closing costs. It sold for 96$ a square foot, that is EXTREMELY low for Oak Hills. Let me know if you are considering buying there, I've lived in the area for 14 years and work with Century 21 Fairway Realty in Victorville. You can also go to my website claudiamorales.net and click on property search to search our MLS.

Happy New Year!

Claudia Morales, B.A., ABR
Accredited Buyer Representative
Century 21 Fairway Realty
c21morales@gmail.com
760-662-9388
Joan Patters…, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Fri Jan 2, 2009
Hi Debra,

I went to the site and the address has been taken off. Do you know the address and I will be happy to check it out for you! I love Oak Hills and would love to help you.

Joan Patterson, B.A., A.S.P., G.R.I., Realtor
951-204-1864