I thought this house was sold recently? Am I correct, the open house is a week day July 31, Tuesday?

Asked by Ellen, Wallingford, CT Mon Jul 9, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1065264601-95-Parsons-St-Wall…

Answers

3
Gail Delucia, Agent, Wallingford, CT
Mon Jul 9, 2012
Actually, I spoke with Jonathan Carbutti, the listing agent for that house most recently and the house WAS sold. It closed after the listing expired.

So, unfortunately, it is no longer available.

If you would like to look at other such homes, please don't hesitate to contact me
at the number below.

Thank you for your interest,

Gail DeLucia
Quality Realty
203-600-1757
duckylucky2005@yahoo.com
Judi Vanacore, , Wallingford, CT
Mon Jul 9, 2012
Thanks for your question. This beautiful home has been on and off the market for the last two years, but unfortunately not sold. If you would like more information please feel free to contact me at judi_vanacore@calcagni.com. My office is located in the same town of Wallingford and I would be very happy to assist you.
Gail Delucia, Agent, Wallingford, CT
Mon Jul 9, 2012
That house last sold in 2005 for $453K. It was then relisted several times since then and expired each time.
It last expired on 9/30/2011. I do not see a new listing on the MLS for this property since then.

I will investigate this for you, however.

To answer your question, in lousy real estate markets like this one, you will see more and more weekday open houses.
Usually they try to span the commuting hours - such as 4 - 7 pm.

Where did you see this open house advertisement?

I'll see what I can find out and get back to you.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Gail DeLucia of Quality Realty
(203) 600-1757
Trulia open house listing.
Flag Mon Jul 9, 2012