I see this price keeps going down. This place almost seems too good to be true, why is the price so low? The area seems nice-Any information?

Asked by Jecka000, Thu Dec 27, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3085687533-68-Barker-Ave-Eato…

Answers

3
Susan McLaug…, Agent, Shrewsbury, NJ
Thu Dec 27, 2012
Hi Jecka000,

The residences at Vail Homes (Alfred Vail Mutual Association) have always represented great value for buyers, but people don't understand how the setup is a bit different and I believe this leads to sluggish sales. For example, the homes are part of a Co-op, very unusual here. Until recently, they were heated with propane, which local buyers tended to shy away from, but this unit has been converted to natural gas - a big plus. They are also in Shrewsbury Township, which flies under the radar in many home searches. It shares a zip code with Eatontown, but is not part of Eatontown, nor part of Shrewsbury Borough, children attend Tinton Falls schools.

Rentals are allowed on a VERY limited basis, there is a wait of years to be allowed to rent a unit.

This is a great little home - you can't rent a home for the cost of owning this one. If you are ready to buy, give me a call and grab this one. I sold two homes recently in Shrewsbury Township, so I can walk you through the buying process in this unique village.

Susan
Melnel80, Home Buyer, Eatontown, NJ
Tue Jun 4, 2013
Hi Jecka000:-) My husband and I currently live in Alfred Vail. We haven't listed our property yet, but would like to. Are you still interested in the area?
Keith Radhub…, Agent, Holmdel, NJ
Thu Dec 27, 2012
Check out the difference between a co-op and a condo, and it may start to unravel some answers tor you.

On the fly.

Keith R.