I see this house is pending.Is it on a contingency basis and is there still a chance it might be still available?

Asked by plovette, Belgrade, MT Sun Dec 18, 2011

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3032004029-1710-Bandollero-Dr…

Answers

3
Mark Meissner, Agent, Bozeman, MT
Sun Dec 18, 2011
Hello again Plovette,

I confirmed with the listing agent this afternoon that the house on Bandollero did in fact close on Friday. Here is a link to some other homes in Belgrade with the same general criteria that may be of interest to you. (See web reference below) Hope this helps!

Mark Meissner
Sales Associate
ERA Landmark
(406) 570-9576
Mark Meissner, Agent, Bozeman, MT
Sun Dec 18, 2011
It probably did close on Friday, but I'd be happy to check with the listing agent for you on Monday. There are certainly are some equally nice homes available at good prices in Belgrade. What was it that appealed to you most about this home?

Mark Meissner
Sales Associate
ERA Landmark
406 570 9576
Kelley Halle, Agent, Manhattan, MT
Sun Dec 18, 2011
On our MLS system, this house is shown as being "Under Contract" which means that there are no contingencies. The sale was scheduled to close on Friday. If it did, the sale will probably record on MLS on Monday. There are other equally good deals available in the Belgrade -- let me know if you would like assistance finding one of those!