I see this house is going for 33,500. ok is there a catch? Is there anything wrong with the house. Like to know how many bedroom and bath BASEMENT

Asked by Marianna Palmisano, Olathe, KS Thu Mar 29, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3016747051-515-S-Canyon-Dr-Ol…

Answers

4
Lorrie Nicol…, Agent, Olathe, KS
Thu Apr 19, 2012
This is a lot for sale. If you share with me what it is you are looking for I would be happy to send you all the current info.
Kay Towner, Agent, Olathe, KS
Thu Mar 29, 2012
Sorry - I pulled the listing and it is just a vacant lot in Olathe. It doesn't even come with a tent. If I can help you with anything please call

913-980-9335
Bob Brackney, , Topeka, KS
Thu Mar 29, 2012
Marianna, I'm a REALTOR in Topeka, KS and I think that there is certainly something wrong with this house! I don't think it exists! I believe this is a listing for a building lot and the listing agents have posted the wrong picture. I don't understand how that can be done but it does happen. Get an agent with an attention to details if you are wanting to buy.

Best of Wishes,

Bob B.
Kyle Lee, Agent, Olathe, KS
Thu Mar 29, 2012
Marianna

I would be happy to contact the listing agent and find out as much as I can about the property. If you send me your email I can send you all the information on the house.

Kyle Lee
Keller Williams
913-302-5206
KyleLee@kw.com
Homesbykylelee.com