Property Q&A in Gilbert>Question Details

Mom, Home Buyer in Cheney, WA

I see this home has been on Trulia for 180 days. Is there something wrong with it? Also, what are the HOA fees, and is there a community pool?

Asked by Mom, Cheney, WA Sat Aug 31, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3095149271-1777-S-Balboa-Dr-G…

Answers

7
According to the sales information in our MLS, that home closed almost a year ago. You will find that many homes listed on sites like Zillow are not kept up to date.

For a current listing of similar homes available in the same neighborhood, see the link below.

The HOA fees for Lyons Gate are $90/mo. with a $400 Transfer Fee. Yes there is a heated community pool, as well as a clubhouse/rec room, tennis courts and children's playground.

Let us know if you are interested in looking at any of the homes we are sending you. We would be more than happy to help you find a home that meets your needs.
Web Reference: http://bit.ly/1dJUURS
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 2, 2013
Thank you!
Flag Mon Sep 2, 2013
It closed and the agent forgot to take it off Trulia. If you are interested in getting information on houses that is current and timely, I can help you. I am both a licensed Realtor and a prosperity attorney so I am uniquely qualified to assist you. Contact me at Mark@Winsor Law.com.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 2, 2013
Well, you've certainly gotten a number of responses to this question already. If you want to browse an ACCURATE and UP-TO-DATE source of resale properties or rentals, please visit http://www.MisterRogersHomes.com.
Please also browse our reviews here on Trulia or Zillow, or any other main Real Estate related website. If my team and I can help you in any way, please contact us.
Shawn Rogers
480-313-7031
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013
Thanks!
Flag Sun Sep 1, 2013

This property has closed. Unfortunately agents forget to remove them from Trulia.

Feel free to use my site below.

Sincerely, Lucinda
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 31, 2013
Hi there.

This house sold in October of last year. Lyons Gate is a nice community with a community pool and spa, a children's playground and walking/biking paths. The HOA dues are listed at $90/month. There are plenty of homes available in this community. If you'd like me to send you a list please let me know, I'm happy to help with whatever you need.

With your success in mind,
Cathie VanWert
480-577-7113
homesbyCathie@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 31, 2013
Thank you! It seems that Trulia needs to update more often.
Flag Sat Aug 31, 2013
Hi!

Sorry, it looks like this home sold a while ago. If you would like help looking for something similar, let me know! I'd be more than happy to help :)
Amber Rohner
Realty ONE Group
480.370.7767
AmberR@RealtyOneAZ.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 31, 2013
This home is not actively listed for sale.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 31, 2013