I see that the house is active contingent. Does this mean that it is still forsale? If it is could I schedule an appointment?

Asked by Sal, Palatine, IL Sat May 19, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3059297573-172-W-Brentwood-Dr…

Answers

4
Andrew Malak, Agent, Palatine, IL
Sat May 19, 2012
The house is always for sale until the closing. And some say that everything is for sale in life at any time if the price is right. You can always ask as in the worst case scenario they only will say "no". If you see the house, you can still put your offer in. By rules the listing agent is required to show all and any offer to their seller up to the closing unless the seller specifically says "no" but that mostly only happens with REOs. There is no guarantee, however, that the agent will show your offer. There are bad people in every business. You can help yourself by requesting that your agent is present at the offer presentation. The only time that will not work is if the property is a REO (bank owned) as the bank's department responsible for this property can be in a different state. Most of the pseudo agents will not show second offers after acceptance of first as they do not want to complicate their sale. Therefore, the other offers after acceptance of first barely win. Other times, many sellers for the principle of it will stay with the first offer. If you really want the house and are willing to wait, you can always request for your offer to be a back up offer as life is full of surprises and unknown.
Herbert Stra…, Agent, Palatine, IL
Sat May 19, 2012
I looked it up it is under contract already. It has been under contract for 1 month will probably close soon.
Maria Ascenc…, Agent, SAINT CHARLES, IL
Sat May 19, 2012
Unfortunately, this home is no longer available. If you like I can email you homes that are available similar to this one.

Feel free to contact me by phone or email
Maria Ascencio
RE/MAX Platinum
(630) 945-0139
mariarascencio@yahoo.com
Susan K Klatt, Agent, Palatine, IL
Sat May 19, 2012
The home is currently under contract. But there are a couple of others in that area, if you would like to give me acall we can talk further about what you have in mind.
Looking forward to yur call at 224-805-1432.

I'm here to help.

Warmest Regrdas,
Susan K Klastt
Coldwell Banker
Broker Associate