donnaattusca…, Home Buyer in Boynton Beach, FL

I saw someone wrote that I have to qualify for hafa to get the deficiency on my short sale. If I am going to have a realtor short sale it where in

Asked by donnaattuscany, Boynton Beach, FL Wed May 22, 2013

The agreement of the contract should I stress that and how should I stress that. I have yet to see a contact that says that . Please tell me where it would state that or do I tell them to make an amendment because I don't see it as a standard contract.

Answers

3
Donna,

we have a great short sale team that I work with and they have been successful at getting people off the hook for deficiency and often getting substantial money to move. If am familiar with both Tuscany communities in Boynton and very capable of handling a short sale so give me a call and we can explore what is best for you.

Leslie Hamilton
561-568-7231
Donna,

Not sure where you heard that you have to be going through the HAFA process in order to receive a waiver of any future deficiency but that is not correct.

Hope this helps....

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Once the property is under contract, we would submit your file for HAFA approval. Feel free to give us a call, and we can see if you might qualify for HAFA. Even if you don't, you may still get off the hook for the deficiency, or part of it. We have been successful in getting homeowners off the hook for the deficiency, as well as, getting homeowners up to $23,000 in relocation assistance. Please call with any questions. We would be happy to explain the process to you.

Eli Givoni
Short Sale Department, LLC
561-361-1909
eli@shortsaledept.com
http://www.shortsaledepartment.com