Property Q&A in Philadelphia>Question Details

Teisha, Both Buyer and Seller in New Jersey

I recently learned a property I own in Phlly was stolen via a fraudulent deed. Where can I find an attorney that is familiar w/ this type of stuff?

Asked by Teisha, New Jersey Sat Sep 22, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:



My office has an inhouse lawyer, the Loza Firm. The lawyer Daniel has been a lawyer over twenty years and specializes in Real Estate as his is also a real estate agent. I am sure that he would be able to assist you with this matter. You can reach him at 267-246-1928

As always, if you do speak with him please mention that I sent you. Good luck with this!

Danielle R Gurst
Remax Affiliates Ne
9237 Frankford Ave
Phila, Pa 19114
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 22, 2012
You should also contact the District Attorney's Economic Crime Unit.. 215-686-8000 is the main number.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 22, 2012
Howard Hyman 7940 Rising Sun Ave Philadelphia,PA 19152 He is also a Real Estate Broker. Please tell him I refered you

Philip J. Cunningham Sr
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19152
Office.(215)725-5700 X49
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 22, 2012
John Rothamel, Rothamel Bratton

Please tell them I sent you.

Good luck to you, Eric Axelson
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 22, 2012
Okay, thank you so much.
Flag Sat Sep 22, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer