I own this house and have for a year. Why is it still listed here?

Asked by Johanna, Maine Sun Mar 29, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1031999433-36-Ruth-Ave-Hampde…

Answers

3
Johanna, , Maine
Sun Jul 26, 2009
Funny! We were going to buy 11 Ruth Ave before we bought this house! As soon as we found out about all of the problems it had during the inspection (especially with the foundation), we bailed . This house then went up for sale a few weeks later and we bought it the day it went on the market! I still can't believe we ended up buying a house on the same street as the first house we were about to buy!
Jeffrey Camp…, Other Pro, Pittston, ME
Wed Apr 1, 2009
I learned today that although it is listed, it does not mean it is listed for sale... they keep information on their site for history purposes. it does not mean much at all that is is there still.
Jeffrey Camp…, Other Pro, Pittston, ME
Sun Mar 29, 2009
looks like the previous listing agent/company failed to remove it? it may be an old ad.... I would contact Trulia directly as they may not review the questions listed here... or perhaps call the listing agency from when you purchased the home.

I was just on your street reviewing the property at #11? which is bank owned and needs some work prior to sale... small world!