I own an ocean beach lot in monmouth beach. It is assessed at 20,4000. What would be a valid sales price? It is 109 ft by 127 ft (across 124 ocean)

Asked by Ford, Monmouth Beach, NJ Sat Oct 22, 2011

It is across from 124 ocean avenue........but a little south of it. The property is in my mothers name, she has passed away.

Answers

2
Joan Congilo…, Agent, Freehold, NJ
Sat Oct 22, 2011
Hi Ford,
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. Oceanfront & beach lots in Monmouth Beach are very desirable and saleable if they are already Cafra approved and ready for building. If it is raw land without any approvals or improvements it will be worth less and take longer to sell. If you have any additional information about the lot that you can share and would like to discuss it further please feel free to contact me directly. My office sold the last lot on that street so I can give you an idea what the land could be sold for and what the exsisting lots for sale are priced at currently.

Regards
Joan Congilose CRS, GRI, CDPE, e-Pro
RE/MAX Central
(732) 972-1000 x 364
(732) 232-5277.
Web Reference:  http://www.joancongilose.com
John Skronski, Agent, Long Branch, NJ
Sat Oct 22, 2011
Hi Ford - First, very sorry for your loss. As for the beach lots, they don't have much of a transaction history. Most of the beach lots are owned by accompanying homes across the street. My broker is a lifelong Monmouth Beach resident and I'll speak with him about the value. Let me know how I can reach you to discuss further. You can call me at 908-601-4567 (cell) and we can figure this out. Thanks - John