I need to rent for two months. I will study English. would be possible to rent for this period?

Asked by miriam.psi, New York, NY Thu Jul 18, 2013

email: miriam.psi@bol.com.br

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3118751262-225-E-63rd-St-9C-New…

Answers

5
Mary Stock, Agent, New York, NY
Sat Jan 25, 2014
Dear Miriam -

Yes, of course it would be possible to rent for 2 months. It would take some looking around at some short-term apts. The apt. you asked about is not available any longer.

When are you starting language school?

Please contact me if you'd like me to send you some nice apt. listings. for you?

mstock [at] stockpropertiesny [dot] com. Is that rental price the right one for you?

Mary Stock
Owner - Broker
Stock Properties
Luis Sanchez, Agent, New York, NY
Fri Jul 19, 2013
Of course, we do short & long rentals, also rent single room that share apartment with owner liviing there. Those rent room is from 150/per week and so on. Be aware that would be a broker fee of 3.5 months as it is shortly term. We do have many apartments to rent and there is a broker fee on all units. You may contact us via email to: luis.sanchez@propnation.com. Have a nice day! Lou
John Peitler, Agent, NY,
Fri Jul 19, 2013
Please call me to discuss. My name is Tanuja and I can be reached at 347-882-0353. Thank you and good luck.
Kevin Dufford, Agent, New York, NY
Thu Jul 18, 2013

Generally a short term lease is around 7K per month with a three month minimum.

I know of some places such as hostels or community centers that have short term arrangements for much less.

Contact me if you want help getting connected to Any of these accommodations.

Kevin

thevodateam.elliman.com/about/10645
Michael Stre…, Agent, New York, NY
Thu Jul 18, 2013
Hi Miriam,

Yes of course it is. There are plenty of choices when it comes to Short Term Rentals in almost every time frame and Apartment size. You just have to choose were you want to live and your budget will determine what size apartment you can rent. Best of Luck to you.