Lynne Strick…, Home Owner in Orting, WA

I need to provide proof of residence in a home in Anacortes that had a rural route address and then the county changed it to a numbered street address

Asked by Lynne Strickland, Orting, WA Tue Jan 4, 2011

Where can I locate this info and is it accessable on line? I have to provide this proof to the IRS!!

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Mel Foley, Agent, Burlington, WA
Tue Jan 4, 2011
Hi Rosie, go to, click on assessor. You can find your info there by entering your name or street address. If that does not give you the info you need call the County office at 360-336-9410 and explain your situation. Good luck with that. Mel
1 vote
Jirius Isaac, Agent, Kenmore, WA
Tue Jan 4, 2011
I think you got the right answers pretty completely already. Good luck with the IRS. I would only give the IRS what they request.
0 votes
Ed Finlan Gr…, Agent, Burlington, WA
Tue Jan 4, 2011
The county site is a good resource but providing utility bills that show you live there may be required as well.
0 votes
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Tue Jan 4, 2011
Mel gave you great advice. That link will allow you to document you own the home, but not that you necessarily live there. You may need to provide further proof like utility receipts that reference the physical address as well as the mailing address. If the county records show both, you may get by with only one address on the bill being referenced.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Property Q&A in Popular Cities in Skagit County

Email me when…

Learn more