lkyes, Renter in Honolulu, HI

I need to know who ownes this house

Asked by lkyes, Honolulu, HI Mon May 14, 2012

I live behind it and there is a large tree it the back yard Damaging my property. I have been un able to locate any info on this property for over a year.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/11123271-38620-Laurie-Ln-Palm…

Answers

4
Edwin Momeny, Agent, Newhall, CA
Mon May 14, 2012
The home was sold last April from FNMA to a private individual. However, assuming this home is being used as a rental, the title page does not provide new owner's other home address. I would suggest you knock on the door of this property to speak with the occupants about your issues. If the owner does not live there, they can at least help contact him on your behalf.

Beyond that, I can only suggest leaving a note on the front door with your contact information and issue.

Good luck and please let me know if you need anything further.

Eddie Momeny
Realty Executives
661-860-1408
emomeny@gmail.com
Don Gockel R…, Agent, PALMDALE, CA
Mon May 14, 2012
If that is the case, and you should have mentioned this before, you need to call me for the name and send them a registered letter demanding the removal of the tree or the correction to the problem to your satisfaction. If that does not work you have the right to have the problem corrected, at your expense, and then file a claim in small claims court to recover damages. You WILL get a judgement against the owner and you can file a lien on the property if necessary. Again call me if you want his name.

Yes, it is true that just because the mailing address is the same as site address doesn't mean it is not a rental.
Edwin Momeny, Agent, Newhall, CA
Mon May 14, 2012
Just to be clear, title shows the property transferring to new owner on 4-12-11 and the buyer paid cash. That doesn't always mean it was bought by an investor, but seeing that the address on title is 38620 Laurie does not always mean that the owner lives at the residence. Having the owner's name won't get you very far without an address to mail to. However, the agent that sold the home last year may have contact information for the new owner.

Still, trying the direct route by knocking on the door or leaving a note seems like the best 1st step toward resolving your issue. Best of luck :)
Don Gockel R…, Agent, PALMDALE, CA
Mon May 14, 2012
Unfortunately Edwin was partially correct in what he posted as an answer to your question. The property sold in April of 2001, not last April. The property does not appear to be a rental because title records shows the mailing address for tax information to be the same as the home address. If you want the owners name, I will give it to you just not on this forum. Please call me at 661-273-6654.