mrkeithcaples, Home Buyer in Country Club Hills, IL

I need more information on a few properties. How many beds and baths and the address.?

Asked by mrkeithcaples, Country Club Hills, IL Sun Jan 20, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3101737560--Oak-Ave-4-Coun…

Answers

2
This "listing" is simply a home that is in default, but not for sale, and may never be for sale.

Realty Trac compliles data - lists of homes in which paperwork has been filed and the owners are in arrears, have mossed pay,ents, etc - the number shown is NOT a list price. It is the amount currently owed on the property.

Don't get your hopes up on homes you see with Realty Trac.

And........... do not pay them for their lists. You will be throwing your money out.

Once a home is foreclosed on, and really for sale, it will be listed with an agent.
This is a listing of a home that is set for foreclosure. It is not necessarily on the market. In this market, a home of this price would be a complete gut job and a smaller, older home.

I would be happy to give you a listing of homes that may interest you and are available on the market and advise you on what is available based on what you want.

Please feel free to contact me.

Suzanne Hamilton
Managing Broker/Owner
RE Marketing Consultants, Inc.
888-788-9544
suzanne@remarketingconsultants.com