I need a pro bono real estate lawyer, I am a disabled Veteran, any in Decatur, Illinois?

Asked by Tort, Decatur, IL Mon Dec 5, 2011

While I was in the County Jail, someone bought the back taxes, the next day, they went to my secured house, broke in, threw all my personal property and retail inventory in dumpsters, changed the locks on the house, and I am still the LEGAL owner of the property. I was told they had to wait until the deed was transferred, and even then, they had to put my property in storage and give me 60 days to get it. I was never evicted or even notified of the sale of the back taxes, nor offered to buy them, The Tax Agent told me this was criminal what they did, the Decatur Police refuse to arrest this person, and I am now homeless, living on the streets and the weather is getting cold. I need the sale overturned and this person charged with returning or replacing every thing of mine they got rid of. They damaged the house, and the City is suing me, because my name is on the DEED as the OWNER to make repairs to the property, and this buyer has threatened me if I enter the property or anything else