I need a agent to help me look for a house in west orange for bank closer houses please contact me at 9734608976 email phoebesackey@yahoo.com

Asked by Phoebe Sackey Sesay, Andover, NJ Sat Jan 26, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3043697799--Columbia-St-We…

Answers

3
Terry Orr, Agent, Maplewood, NJ
Sat Jan 26, 2013
Hello Phobe are you looking for reo properties only and would you view short sales. what are yourhome requirements.
best,
terry orr
torr@weichert.com
Marsha Bowen…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Sat Jan 26, 2013
Hi Phoebe,

There are other pre-foreclosures available in West Orange, feel free to browse through what's available at my link below. If you're looking for investment property, there are some bank owned properties you can consider as well.
Debra (Debbi…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Sat Jan 26, 2013
Phoebe - hello!

I hope you realize that the home you listed isn't for sale?

If you got that information from Realty Trac, please know that many, if not most, of their "listings" are NOT currently listed for sale.

Realty Trac compiles data - lists of homes that are in default, in which paperwork has been filed if the woners have missed payments or are behind on taxes.

If and when the home is actually foreclosed on by the bank, most likely, it will be listed for sale through an agent and placed on the mls.

Have you been pre approved for a loan? The bank will expect that to be in place.

If you'd like to reach out to me so I can explain the process in more detail, please do so.

Enjoy this nice sunny day, and stay warm!

Debbie Rose
Prudential NJ Properties

email:
Debbie.Rose@PrudentialNewJersey.com